The peninsula of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, a virtual garden on the sea, is ideally located between Nice and Monaco. Combining luxury and tradition, the village has managed to preserve its authentic soul and gives its residents and visitors an extraordinary setting in a unique environment. A must-see destination on the Côte d'Azur, it is a haven of peace with its footpaths, quiet beaches and interesting museums. These include the well-known Rothschild’s Villa Ephrussi, the Chapel of Saint-Hospice and the large bronze Virgin, the Villa Santo Sospir and the Museum of Seashells at the old port. Local and exotic species can be seen there, which contribute to the commune's rich plant heritage.
In this section
Sorry, no result for your search
Ideas for exploration suggested by the Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat Information Office :
- Promenade Maurice Rouvier, 21 avenue Denis Semeria
- La Pointe Saint Hospice, Chemin de Saint Hospice*
- The Tower of Cap Ferrat, Chemin de la Carrière*.
- The Shellfish Museum, Quai Lindbergh
- Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat Information Office – Tel: +33 (0) 4 93 76 08 90
*In case of bad weather, the paths may be closed, or their use strongly discouraged.