For this 3rd edition of the Festival, 8 towns from the Alpes-Maritimes and the Principality of Monaco will be presenting competing and non-competing gardens.
There are 24 unique and ephemeral creations in this year’s festival.
13 competing landscaped creations in:
Antibes-Juan-les-Pins, Cannes, Grasse, Menton, Nice and in the Principality of Monaco.
- Antibes - Juan-les-Pins - Pinède Gould
- Cannes - Jardin de la Villa Rothschild
- Grasse - Jardin de la Villa Fragonard
- Menton - Jardins Biovès
- Nice - Jardin Albert 1er on the Promenade du Paillon
- In The Principality of Monaco there will be two creations, 200 m² each, on the balconies of the Casino
11 “non-competing” ephemeral gardens created by the local gardeners from competing towns as well as the towns of Cap d’Ail, Mandelieu-la Napoule and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. Our partners have also created their own gardens, especially for the occasion: Campus Vert d’Azur and the Association of Gardening and Horticultural Journalists.